General services included in the registration fee
- Visibility through the consortium website (an “active” webpage devised for the promotion of one’s own activity) and, in case the consortium member had its own Internet website, a direct link to its page;
- be part of a comprehensive information and territorial promotion network;
- receive useful information (mailing list, consortium portal, etc.);
- publish articles on the consortium’s blog to attract visitors;
- participate in the evaluation of one’s own activity with publication of the score achieved as a demonstration of the quality of the service and / or product supplied;
- in the case of tourist activities promoted by the consortium be reported as points of interest present and usable on the tour;
- possibility to promote one’s own activity (with informative-advertising material) in the fairs or conventions to which the consortium will participate;
- participate in a “network system” with the consortium members;
- visibility through social profiles of the consortium (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with links to the private social profile of the members;
- possibility of displaying the logo of the consortium with QR code on the shop window of your own activity, possible affixing on the headed paper, for the brochure, etc.
- incoming proposals;
- training and analysis of professional needs;
- energy assessments;
- technical consultancy (agricultural, architectural, engineering, urban planning);
- consultancy for the presentation of territorial projects in order to access to contributions and funding;
- creation and / or revision of your own institutional website;
- personalized marketing plan via consortium newsletter;
- online marketing plan on Social Networks (Social Media Manager) and / or Google (SEM with Adwords);
- aerial shots with drones for films or photos for corporate advertising, etc.
The personalized services will be regulated by a specific contract where the activities offered and the relative economic consideration in favor of the members will be identified.